ABS a quality granule at the low price (different brands)
- Invoice payment,
- Cash on delivery,
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company,
- Nova Poshta
- In detail
ABS-Akrilonitrilbutadiyenstirol — shock-resistant technical thermoplastic pitch on the basis of acrylonitrile copolymer with butadiene and styrene (the name of plastic is formed of initial letters of names of monomers).
Properties of ABS plastic
- Opaque (however, there is a transparent modification), material of a yellowish shade. It is painted in various colors.
- The increased crash-worthiness and elasticity
- Not toxicity
- Resistance to alkalis and detergents
- Moisture resistance
- Oil resistance
- Acid resistance
- Heat resistance of 103 °C (to 113 °C at the modified brands)
- Wide range of operational temperatures (from -40 °C to +90 °C)
Use of ABS plastic
- For production:
- Large details of cars (instrument guards, elements of manual control, radiator lattice)
- Cases of major appliances, radio - and teleequipments, details of electric lighting and electronic devices, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers, control panels, phones, fax devices, computers, monitors, printers, calculators, another household and office equipments
- cases of industrial accumulators
- Sport stock, weapon details
- Bathroom equipment products
- Switches, switches
- Office products
- Desktop accessories
- Toys, meccanos
- Suitcases, containers
- Details of the medical equipment, medical accessories (gamma sterilization)
- Smart cards
- The additive increasing heat resistance and/or improving a pererabatyvayemost of compositions on the basis of PVH, the crash-worthiness of polystyrene reducing the price of polycarbonates.
Granule for production:
ABS - a granule for molding and for extrusion
Polyethylene of a high pressure (NP) and low pressure (VP),
Polycarbonate transparent granulated
The polystyrene-shock-resistant which is made foam for molding and for extrusion (granule)
PVH plastic compound granule (cable plastic compound)
Polyamide (kaprolon) granule
A1-A10 polypropylene granule
Dyes for all types of plastic and polymers.
Also we bring to your attention:
LISTY I STERZHNI from acryle, a viniplast, a kaprolon (PA6 polyamide), a ftoroplast, ebonite, polypropylene, polyethylene, PVH, ABS, polycarbonate, polystyrene, etc. expendables for construction, the industries, advertizing and design.
Sending across Ukraine services of transportation convenient to you: "SAT", "NEW MAIL", "AVTOLYuKS", "IN-TAYM", "DELIVERY", etc.