The polystyrene which is made foam granuly.alphapor / Analogues. Bags on 25 kg
- Cash on delivery,
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company,
- Новая почта,
- In detail
Polystyrene – amorphous polymer, vitreous substance.
Derivatives of styrene were widely adopted in packaging products, construction, advertizing and lighting engineering.
The made foam polystyrene (brands: PSB-S15, PSB-S25, PSB-S35, PSB-S50): cellular porous material light and elastic. Does not pass light, heat and moisture therefore is one of the most popular heaters. Practically it is not subject to biological destruction, is eco-friendly and long-lasting. It is widely applied in construction, finishing and packaging as possesses fats resistance and chemical compounds.
Also we offer you the Polystyrene granule of UPS (for production of electrogoods, toys, advertizing equipment, etc.) and granule of general purpose (it is applied in finishing, lighting engineering and advertizing. And use of transparent polystyrene in packaging is caused chemical and morozo-by firmness and the made foam granule).
It is possible to allocate the following main scopes of polystyrene:
- consumer goods,
- electrical equipment,
- food industry,
- medical equipment.
We implement the following types of granules for production:
- ABS - granule for molding and for extrusion
- High-pressure polyethylene (NP) and low pressure (VP),
- Polypropylene granule of high and low flow, AA1-A10 (granule)
- Polycarbonate transparent granulated
- The polystyrene-shock-resistant which is made foam for molding and for extrusion (granule)
- PVH plastic compound granule (cable plastic compound)
- Polyamide (kaprolon) granule
- Dyes for all types of plastic and polymers.
Also is available:
LISTY I STERZHNI from acryle, viniplast, kaprolon (PA6 polyamide), ftoroplast, ebonite, polypropylene, polyethylene, PVH, ABS, polycarbonate, polystyrene, etc. expendables for construction, the industries, advertizing and design.
Sending across Ukraine services of transportation convenient to you: "SAT", "NEW MAIL", "AVTOLYuKS", "IN-TAYM", "DELIVERY", etc.